Sunday, June 1, 2008

Another Day in Paradise

I just flew in from California, and boy are my arms tired! No, not from flying. That's just silly...why would you even suggest that? No, it's from muscling a Lotus around the hills near Santa Barbara. Don't believe me? I've got the pictures to prove it. 







In an additional dose of perfection, this was the Elise California edition, so, you know... 

I'd also like to mention that I found it interesting that even Lotus is giving in to the American demand for creature comforts. Not only did this car have an iPod hookup, it also had a cupholder!!! It was machined from billet aluminum, of course, in classic Lotus style. And the key is now actually nice looking, with an integrated remote. 

The soft top was a cinch to get on and off, once I figured it out, so the only thing this drive was lacking was sunblock. You may now commence with the envy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

{envious rant} You lucky bastard! What have I got do to to get your job? {/envious rant}

Man, that looks like fun. Hope your lack of sunblock didn't leave your forearms looking the same shade of red as the Lotus...